Java Runtime Environment:
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Corretto-8.232.09.1 (build 1.8.0_232-b09)
– Secure Onboard Communication for W223 (mostly all control units) and W213 facelift (EZS control unit)
– Windows.7 is not supported any more officially like all of x86 systems
– DAS v184.108.40.206, the same as in 2020.03 version
– XENTRY Update Service protection against illegal systems
– Protection from multiple logins for one online account, some accounts will not work simply
– License control for ANY keys (To block SCN accounts, possible for something else, different for each version)
– XENTRY spyware (All of your manipulations with vehicles including VINs, system info. and etc. are being sent to Daimler`s servers, different for each version)
– 3 not activated bombs in code
– Lifetime limitation depends on AddOns` support ending
– XENTRY Special Setting/Functions algorithm was changed with previous versions
MUX FW update is not needed from the version 2015.09 to 2020.09
PS. Everything is on your own risk with 2020.06 version and ANY ILLEGAL keys, especially online accounts. AS minimum your online account will be BANNED.
Don`t connect the system to the Internet with Old or New keys without special protection (it`s not idiotic “tics” or the same bullshit), nobody knows what they will make with that information.
If it starts, it doesn`t mean that it works normally.
You must to know = it`s for “home” use ONLY, not for professional work with published solutions.
ISO with x86 and W7 systems unlock.